Terms and Conditions
Complete Range Servicing Ltd does not take any responsibility for any complications that may arise from customers not checking the product for damage on delivery. We will supply first rate products.
Delivery charges are at a fixed rate. For collection of orders in person, no charges apply. Complete Range Servicing Ltd will take no responsibility for loss or damage to goods if nobody is present to receive the goods when the courier makes the delivery. Once an order is placed, paid for and confirmed, our couriers will make deliveries by16:00 pm next day.
Terms and Conditions:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
In these terms, “we” and “us” are Complete Range Servicing Ltd (a company registered in Wales with registered company number7988404 and offices located at 5 Marcross Road, Ely, Cardiff, CF5 4RP
1. The owner of this web site is Complete Range Servicing Ltd.
2. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Complete Range Servicing Ltd.
3. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. In the instance of incorrect pricing, if you exercise your right to cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
4. We will confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched by a confirmation email. This confirmation email will be sent to the email address used to place the order and will amount to an acceptance by Complete Range Servicing Ltd of your offer to buy goods from Complete Range Servicing Ltd.
5. You agree that email can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
6. The confirmatory email will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended from time to time.
7. You must check that the details on this confirmatory email are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
9. You undertake that all details you provide to Complete Range Servicing Ltd or the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that any credit or debit cards you are using are your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
10. You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
11. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Complete Range Servicing Ltd as soon as possible.
12. All purchases can be returned unused and on delivery and an inspection to clarify it is unused and working you will receive 90% of your money back with 10% being used for restocking of the item and additional costs that we occur as a result.
13. We can accept cancellations by telephoning 02921400056 or 07990852852 during normal office hours. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 3 working days after the day after you receive the product by sending the notice of cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number, or where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to Complete Range Servicing Ltd unopened together with the original invoice. Complete Range Servicing Ltd will give you a refund for the purchase price minus 10% for of the goods. Complete Range Servicing Ltd reserves the right to return the goods to you which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. Complete Range Servicing Ltd also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Processing of orders
14. Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of shipping by Complete Range Servicing Ltd. All prices include VAT (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
15. Complete Range Servicing Ltd aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Complete Range Servicing Ltd are not able to supply dates that our suppliers may get an item back into stock.
16. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
17. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
18. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
19. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
20. You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
21. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
22. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:you fail to make any payment to us when due; you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise); when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity; we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
23. Complete Range Servicing Ltd may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following Complete Range Servicing Ltd posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
24. These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Complete Range Servicing Ltd and you relating to your purchase. Complete Range Servicing Ltd advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Complete Range Servicing Ltd. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
25. If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
26. By registering with us, you consent to:
(i) us collecting the following personal data from you: your name, date of birth, telephone numbers, home address, payment details (such as credit and debit cards);
(ii) the use of such data by us for the purposes of administering your Account, processing any orders placed and contacting you with information relating to promotions, special offers and other features related to your Account;
(iii) We will not share your information with anyone.
(iv) Us potentially using personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks and identity verification. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions